A Grand Canyon vacation can be many different things. Whether you’re looking for an Overnight Backpacking adventure to the remote reaches of the Grand Canyon, a leisurely Day Tour along the rim, or a Day Hike Tours below to discover hidden secrets and stunning inner canyon vistas, we do it all. When you come to the Grand Canyon, don’t let a true canyon experience pass you by. Be sure to check out Havasu Falls. One of the most beautiful places in the world and a Pygmy favorite. Everyone is welcome, so join the fun on this unforgettable experience. For other things to do in Northern Arizona go to Area Info and visit Helpful Info.
The Grand Canyon is a vast wilderness and a place so unique it is considered one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. We here at Pygmy Guides have devoted years to exploring this amazing place, ensuring you with the most rewarding experience. Whether you choose to join us for a day or a week, with are knowledge of the Grand Canyon area we can help you plan an Arizona vacation that you will not soon forget and leave you longing to return.
Notable Tours & Hikes
We will take you to the most spectacular views and answer your questions with experience that can only be gained by living within this vast wonder.
Following this open ridge line is what gives such expansive vistas of the canyon and wide open views of the Thrones, Temples, and Buttes.
The best know trail in the canyon is a great hike for newcomers. Walking in the footsteps of ancestral puebloans, we will follow the trail through the Bright Angel Fault as they once did.
This is the easiest backpacking trip in the park and a great way for newcomers to ease into hiking the Grand Canyon.
The Grand Canyon will impress and we here at Pygmy Guides intend to do the same. Each of our guides possesses a vast knowledge of all aspects of the Grand Canyon for our guided tours, along with medical training, and a passion for what they do. Our priority is providing you with a safe and fulfilling Grand Canyon experience. We know that experience and a love of the Grand Canyon makes a good guide, and a good guide makes a great trip. So come and let us show you why we here at Pygmy Guides have chosen to make the Grand Canyon our home.
Savings On Havasu Falls
These spectacular turquoise waterfalls drop into cool travertine pools making some of the world’s best swimming holes. Come on this adventure with Pygmy Guides and experience why this utopia in the desert attracts thousands of people every year from around the globe. We will be traveling light on this one. You are required to carry water and all belongings you will need for the day.
Why Pygmy Guides
- Tour the Grand Canyon National Park rim for unsurpassed views, ancient ruins, meals and local wildlife.
- Venture below the rim on a Pygmy Guides day hike, and see ancient rock art, hidden fossils and California Condors.
- Touch the Colorado River, see Big Horn Sheep, explore secret caves, go fly fishing, swim under pristine waterfalls, an soak in the solitude of a true backcountry experience in Grand Canyon National Park with a Pygmy Guides backpacking adventure.
- Simplify your Grand Canyon National Park backcountry trip with one of our Porter or Support Guide services.
- All inclusive trips mean meals, avoiding the crowds, no worries about parking and high gas prices, knowledgeable medically trained guides, all fees paid, and a hassle free experience.